Tagged by my friend puggie, or for those who don't know her ~You must post all the rules.
~Answer the 10 questions you have been asked.
~Then create 10 new questions for 10 people who you must LEGIT tag.
1) How much do you procrastinate? >: D
Procastinate? Meh...I'll procastinate later.
2) Who are your art inspirations?
Pretty much everything.
3) More online friends then IRL?
Mostly the same.
4) Surprise! You have to stand up in front of the class! How do you react?
Depends if I caused trouble. If not, I simply ignore everyone and do what I have. If I did trouble, Scotty! Teleport!
5) Cheese or chocolate?
6) Name 3 things you like that you think other people consider odd (You don't have to do this question if your uncomfortable QvQ)
Square-patterned and fantasy-patterned shirts (not everyone like them), killing animals with my hands (more than odd, I found people think it's gross) and...mah, fish hamburgers with ketchup, I think.
7) What is your view on opinions
Everyone can have their own. But you only have the right to voice them, not impose them.
8) If you could master one skill you aren't currently trying to master, what would it be?
Shooting. I tried it, but I'd like to be better.
9) Do you have the urge to pet people with fluffy hair?
10) Do you have a skill that no one really knows?
I have a clicking thumb. People don't know it until I show.
And now, is it my turn to ask...
1) If you could have a mythical beast as your pet, what would you choose?
2) How many times have ou ever done these meme tags up today?
3) Would you accept a million [whatever your currency is] in exchange for doing a draw with your feet?
4) What are your wearing while answering here?
5) A curiosity for new watchers: how did you found me?
6) Do you like toasts?
7) Pineapple on pizza: yay or nay?
8) How many members does your family count?
9) Would you like to have the possibility to choose your own way to die?
10) ...do you at least understand what the title means?
Tagging...why not, my last 10 watchers!
...oh, and aslo a couple friends more:
, 'cause it's the first time I tag them.